Being a photographer means you are your own boss. Meaning you don’t answer to any corporate hierarchy. Being a freelance photographer allows you to control your image, brand, schedule, client, etc. Photography is connected to most other industries, allowing for possible jobs and meeting people from different industries. You could work for a large company and advertise their products with your photography or become a portrait photographer and take pictures of people. A landscape photographer for magazines like for national geographic. Being a photographer may not be a stable job, but its one that you will enjoy working for the rest of your life.

1. Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera,

This camera is essential for the quality of the photo, and this camera is very versatility. The features in the camera will allow me to take the best quality landscape phots I possibly can.

2.      Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM Lens with UV Filter Kit, $

A lens that is favorable to landscape photography, wide angle lens allowing for the full senary t be included in the photo.

3.      Peak Design Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod,

A tripod to eliminate camera shake within my photos. Its also made from light-weight materials and easy to carry. Reducing the overall weight of my equipment.

4.      Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Release Cord,

Allows for remote control of the camera settings without touching the camera, eliminating camera shake.

5.      Sony 256GB SF-M Tough Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card,

A memory card with enough storage to let me take as many photos as I need without the worry of running out of space.

6.      Ruggard Fabric Rain Shield Large (23″),

To protect my camera from the harsh weather of nature. Prevent any damage to the camera from elements like rain or snow.

Vintage(Tintype)
Shadow College

Granville Carroll:

His photos are intriguing, as they incorporate different elements, shapes, figures to grab the viewers attention. My favorite work is his “Reflection of The Self” collection, it includes multiply eye-catching photos, with good editing. His website is also impressive, as it’s easy to find all his work and projects he is working on. His site also includes information about him, and his experience and education as a photographer.

Alex Tuner:

His photos are eye catching and trying to figure the story behind the image is always interesting. His “Blind River” work is one of my favorites. It tells multiply stories and allows for the viewer to try to understand the situation that’s occurring in the image. His website is also very easy to navigate through.

People don’t wear mask and can get other people sick . People get sick if you don’t wear it. I can see their point of view on not wearing it.

Photography is a way to express yourself creativity. With the art of photography you could create amazing and creative images that’ll grab the attention of millions. Photography is a way to show your ideas and how you see the world, and different perspectives. The dozens of types of photography allow anyone to find what photography they are passionate about.

Photography is great for expressing someone’s creative side, but its also important for catching memories and historical moments. Taking a photo allows you to capture any moment and immortalize that image. These moments are usually moments you want to remember, moments that bring happy and joyous feelings. Photography is also important for capturing historic moments. They gives us an insight into past times, allowing people to see how the world has changed for the better and the worst.

Why is Photography so important?

The way that there are a sequence of lines that are doing there own thing like a group of them & another doing their own thing as well all incorporated in one painting seems very interesting to me, gives me matrix vibes. He added a variety of shapes in this painting and it really grabbed my attention.

The photographer Harold Edgerton, got great timing on his photograph. I’m not sure whether or not his intention was to capture this exact image or not but either way he did a great job on photographing the moment. Another compositional feature that I noticed right away was the color contrast. The white milk droplet with the red and black background really made the milk pop. Also the red looks so clean and sleek that the audience can see the glare of the milk off of the red surface.

The lighting is perfect, even though from what I had read was that this was shot in a very dark room and he had to use multiple light sources to light up his subject. He learned to how to have the shutter and the flash go off at the same exact time which was a great improvement for photography at the time. This allowed him to also have other great pieces that involved the incredible timing. I believe that since this was shot in the 1950’s the picture was way ahead of its time because of its quality and composition. Overall the work of Harold Edgerton is interesting to look at because of his amazing timing and compositional features.

Your favorite Photo from 100 most influential List.

Peter Tellone, Landscape Photographer

Peter Tellone is a photographer whose photos emphasize the effect of light and perspective on an environment. His landscape locations vary from the ocean to the vast desolate deserts around California. Peter believes that landscape photography is much slower and mainly focuses on composition, perspective, and timing. Landscape photography is about catching the environment in the best conditions possible. This includes having intriguing composition to gain the attention of the viewer, taking the photo at the correct time of day, and using perspective to add depth to your photo. Peter Telline does this really well as his photos are always interesting and beautiful to look at. He’s able to place the elements given to him to create an aesthetic composition. Donna Dotan, Architectural Photographer

Ralph Lee Hopkins, Wildlife Photographer 

Ralph Lee Hopkins is interested in both wild landscapes and the wild creatures that roam the lands. His interest sparked when he was studying the Grand Canyon, and his transition to different environments intrigued his interest. His take on wildlife photography is that these photos should convey a story, about things beyond the control of mankind. Hopkin typically travels around the world, photographing in exotic locations and exotic animals. He has the patience and the correct minded set to take the perfect photo. He includes the geological factors and the time of day to make his photo more visually appealing. His commitment to detail is respectable, and he wants nothing less than perfect.